Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spare Time

Today I grabbed alot of stuff and decided it was high time for a photo shoot. Sooooo...




My shoes.








Basketball.





And yes I did use blankets for the backdrop.



An ancient bike.





Lily and studs.




Lily is an addicted 2 year old


THREE things I'm craving in the middle of my fast.





BABYCAKE DONUTS!!!! Made by Abbi (founder) and caleb (employee)



And lots of random stuff.



Add lots of "Grain" change to black and white. And all of a sudden I'm a 1940's POW.

A picture of a picture.
you ARE welcome

Scentsy!

11 comments:

Lori said...

You have a great eye - you are also a nut ;)

Brandon said...

U R MACKENZIE!!! YOU'RE DOING PHOTO SHOOTS OF YOUR SHOES!!!

jonathan rice said...

Aunt Lori: you are probably right.
Brandon: Here's the story. the night kenzie posted about her shoes, it was like ten minutes after I showed her my pics.

innominatus said...

I'm telling everyone that'll listen that the mini donuts were awesome.

jonathan rice said...

I'm glad that we're in complete agreement Inno.

Dead Red Conservative said...

Brandon, you and I are of like mindedness. Aunty, I am the one who's been told I have pretty eyes, NOT jonathan. I forgive you though.

Captain America said...

I might make a trip out there just to have some donuts. And the shoes...?

Brandon said...

Maybe u should spend your spare time blogging instead of doing photo shoots of your shoes...

jonathan rice said...

maybe I would if I had more time with kenzie's camera. I only get to use it like 3 times a week and right now I'm getting a HUGE collage ready. SO BE WAITING!

Brandon said...

I've been waiting for 8 days...not every post has to be a phot shoot, oh smart one...you must have other hobbies...right?...right?...eh

Abbi the awsome said...

I know arent my donuts just so adicting???? YEP I KNEW IT!! Oh my gosh there sooo heavenly!! ahhhh,

(I think i'm going to go in the kitchen and make some....I AM CRAVING FOR THEM!!)