Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

My B-Day

Now, I know my birthday is still a month away but, I thought I might leave some hints say what I have my eye on. Now keep in mind, I don't want all of these just one, but I'm not sure which one yet.

1. A starters camera so I can point and shoot whenever, and wherever.


you know I want the pink one.










2. A kindle (if I haven't already bought one by then).













3. "Pistol" Pete Maravich's "Homework Basketball" DVD




4. Stylish Nike apparel 
(such as jackets, socks, shirts, shorts, NO SHOES)








5. "Pistol" Pete Maravich's Autobiography "Heir To A Dream"








And last but not least 




6. The DVD "The Pistol, Birth of a Legend"

10 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

nobody cares.

Monique Rice said...

Pink camera

Tintin said...

I'm broke. how'bout some sweaty, used socks.

jonathan rice said...

I would love some sweaty socks.


Kenz: You're just mad that I posted about my b-day first, so that when you post about YOUR b-day you'll look like a copy cat.

Monique: Scratch the pink camera from the record. I can just see you getting me one...

Brandon said...

ouch kenz

Lori said...

hmmmmm...me needs to go shopping ;)

Katy carter said...

Ur upsested with pistol Pete. :| strange.do u have a man crush??lol from mckennah

Race Bannon said...

1) I'm not sure why Aunt Lori speaks like she's Irish...

2) Me thinks me may have access to a pirated copy of a Pistol Pete DVD...

jonathan rice said...

Just whatever you gotta do...

Abbi rice said...

seriuosly jonjon a PINK CAMRA!
jk lol
But i totally agree with mckenna,
Ur sooo apsest with pistol pete.
Pistol pete this pistol pete that EVERY SINGLE THING IS PISTOL PETE!!
lol