Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Its a Baby

Coming soon to a Rice House near you... It's a BOY Baby.
Folks I'm expecting. Just kidding. My mom is tho, so that's about as exciting.
This morning at 4:30 my mom came screaming into the room to tell us videod her telling us
Lily had her own thoughts when we told her.



 
I want it to be a boy and I wanna name it:


1. Superfly


2. Megatron, or Optimus prime


3. Luke Skywalker


4. Tom Brady


and 5. Wilt Chamberlain


You decide which ones you like the most!


9 comments:

Lori said...

So excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!! Not sure if I want it to be a boy or a girl...not liking the names you picked out...keep working on it ;)

jonathan rice said...

NOT EVEN MEGATRON? Do you like Thor? That's another name I like

jonathan rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monique Rice said...

Superfly

Abbi rice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon said...

angel

Glenn said...

Brady Rice sounds pretty good. Wilted Rice would be a little strange. You've got some time to work on it.

Publius said...

Wait I thought you said it was a baby.

Abbi rice said...

luke skywalker