Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Champs 2.0

Kentucky WINS!!!! Kentucky WINS!!! Here was my bracket. Put your bracket scores in the comment section and we'll see if you beat me.














I laughed my head off when I went to the Women's Tournament and there was this article by some women analyst and the first sentence was: "You can't say women's basketball is predictable anymore."

I looked and guess what? In the Elite Eight all the 1 seeds AND 2 seeds were there...Oh and I also checked and the person who got the most games right only had six wrong. In the Mens Tournament the least wrong by anybody was 12. Yeah women's basketball is still PREDICTABLE. And don't get me wrong, I like women's basketball just as much as the next guy... MEANING NOT AT ALL.

2 comments:

Audrey McMillan said...

Wow. Offended. Jk womens basketball is pretty boring haha

jonathan rice said...

lol. Middle school and high school aren't that bad but when it's college... these people need to stop.haha