Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunset Smiles

Jackson is my lil' buddy. He's also very photogenic. We went out tonight as it was getting dark and the kids ran and jumped in the sunshine, enjoying the start of sunny days. They flew down the slide, went into the little house beneath it, played train going down the slide, and overall had big fat blast. Here are the pics.






Jackson's idea.





Caleb was SO happy.























Then he gave a victory speech

Noah. And yes that is Caleb taking the recycling from the street.

And I...
Well I chilaxed in the warm, inviting sun.


My shades.



Take not: THIS IS CALEB. I took this one of Caleb,
 so that I could get an idea of how I wanted my pics to look
(just so that you know that I'm much taller)




6 comments:

Abbi rice said...

Wow,
I like your editing!!
I think you'll be a great photographer. Not to mention you ARE taller then Caleb. :)

Race Bannon said...

Be warned of the "inviting" sun, if you get too close, it will melt your face off...that is why Joshie is pastey white, he will never has his face melted off.

jonathan rice said...

...Uncle?... I...You...I think you might be watching to many conspiracy movies...

Brandon said...

For years I thought the sun was a monster. But it's not a monster! IT'S NOT A MONSTER!

jonathan rice said...

I know the names of a few good psychiatrists over there. For you AND uncle Chris.

Lori said...

Sweet pics Jon Jon...love the shades ;) and the sun ;) - the sun is my friend ;)...I have to say that you have so many gizmos and gadgets on your sidebar that it takes me a year to navigate through one post...uggg!!