Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I know eight days right?

I know I know it's been an entire week since I posted but I have a good excuse. This was the second week of school, and the second week of school is always the most chaotic. Sort of.
Ok not really, but still. These are all my excuses.
1. I had school work to do.
2. We just got Madden12 for the Wii and I HAD to play it.
3. I am the owner of a fantasy league and have to write posts that mock everyone else.(Especially my terrible cousins the Kopps)
4. I was busy going to play basketball.
5. Kenzie, Josiah, Tyler, Caleb and I went up into the hills and played airsoft.
6. I was to excited about the 9ers beating the Lions.
7. I was/am pumping myself up for the Beaver game this week.
8. I was/am thinking up more excuses. And that's my excuse.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

wow the lions... that's is quite an accomplishment...i can understand your ecstasy.