Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Christmas is in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not going to say anything but Naomi is going to LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE HER PRESENT!!!!!!!
For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I picked Naomi's name when we drew names for christmas.
Monique is also going to LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE her present.
I didn't draw Monique but I still wanted to get her a present:)
And the Altringers are gonna love my presents to them too!!!!!!!!!!! (As incentive to follow my blog)

One of my favorite songs by the King.


This one is in my top 5 christmas songs of all time.

3 comments:

Monique Rice said...

I love the Elvis version!!!!

jonathan rice said...

Thank you Mo!!!!!!! Your like the first person to say that in my life!

Race Bannon said...

We drew names, but my kids kept making me draw, until all the names were gone? Is that fair?