Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!
As A Special Way To Kick Off The New Year
I'm Just Gonna Keep Writing With A Capitalization At The Start Of Everything...
ok nevermind that was getting boring.


My Resolutions:

1. Learn the Ukulele

2. Make a youtube channel for funny videos and get 250 subscribers so that Google will pay me to put ads on the side!

3. Force Ask all of my Followers on this blog to subscribe

4. Annoy Mackenzie more

5. Save up 100$ Then waste it all on Black Friday shopping (I doubt I'll be able to save it for that long but we'll see)

6. Try to annoy the little kids less(not because I want to, but I have to fit #4 in between all these other resolutions.)

7. Try to convince Kenzie to start paying ME rent or move out

8. Prove to all of the "me" wanna-Be's that just cause you stole my number doesn't mean you're actually me(prove that by challenging them in a game of basketball and completely working them.)

9. Run out of New Years resolutions to write on my blog so I can go ignore almost everything I just said.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S Half the things Jonathan wrote today are not going to end up happening...
P.P.S So don't hold any of this to him.
P.P.P.S #8 is going to happen though. If the person he's talking about reads this blog and wants to take the challenge.

1 comment:

jonathan rice said...

Yeah I'm talking to YOU Michael Jordon! And you TOO Lebron when he played for the Cavs!